Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve with the Beatty's

We had such an amazing Christmas this year as a family. It was nice to be together for two big dinners two nights in a row, we said that it was a family marathon. We all got together for Christmas Eve and ate a wonderful meal and just hung out for a while. We were lucky enough to share Christmas with extended family as well, Jamie's brother Ben spent the holidays with us. We were all in love with Tyson's pj's because his little legs looked adorable in them. The kids were a lot of fun this year, it was almost like they knew something exciting was about to happen. After dinner we all went home and waited for Santa to come!!!!!







2 comments:

Jamie said...

Everything turned out just right! It was so fun to be with everyone!

Kristen said...

Hi Jamie! I love it when you comment on my blog! It is so fun to keep in touch! How are things? I miss your family! I am just getting used to nursing, less sleep, etc. It is not as bad as I thought it would be though. And I absolutely LOVE being a mom! I could just sit and stare at Luke all day!!! Leave me your email address on my blog so we can keep in touch! Love ya, Kristen